WE NEED YOUR FRIENDSHIP & SUPPORT!
Donations from our independent sponsors ensure the continuance of strong programming as well as the development of a new generation of dance talent.
We need your support!!
- As ‘Friend’ you support JBA with a donation of 50 euros, 150 euros, or 250 euros
- General Supporting Friend (yearly donation) You support with an amount between 300 euros and 1000 euros
- Structural supporting Friend: You yourself choose to what your donation will be directed. For example, it can go towards costs such as the monthly rent of the premises: costumes: transport and catering during touring - this will naturally be discussed in advance.
- Business and Companies: Should you wish to treat your business partners to something special by offering them a unique evening or by adding a touch of sparkle to certain firm activities ( ie the closing of your annual general meeting or a special ‘ day of the client’, this can take place in a setting of your choice. During a personal discussion we will outline what this could mean for your company.
- Donations can be made to the Junior Ballet Antwerp bank account IBAN BE 28 7360 6091 1620 with as reference: Friend of JBA, General Supporting Friend or Structural Supporting Friend Naturally you can also open an ongoing yearly deposit at your bank on a date which best suits you.
- Do you wish to know more about your support for Junior Ballet Antwerp?
We would be happy to answer your questions or make an appointment.
Mail to: vrienden@juniorballetantwerp.
Contact us! We’d be delighted to meet you and to welcome you as a member of our ‘ Circle of Friends’!